Aluminium Heat Exchangers
When high performance is required at the most competitive cost - our brazed aluminium product line is the solution. These radiators feature the high performance of a Serpentine core combined with excellent product durability.
Our professional Engineers provide the best technology at very competitive prices - either in Plate & Bar or Fin & Tube.
- By utilising a brazed aluminium design, we have significantly reduced internal pressure-drop and cost
- Highly flexible design
- Zinc-Infused aluminium materials for corrosion protection
- Variety of tube depths and styles to suit every application
- High-efficiency louvred fins for superior heat rejection
- Wide variety of non-louvred debris resistant fins
- Welded Tank to Core for leak-free operation
- Wide variety of tube-row options: 2-row to 6-row
- Variety of tube sizes available to suit every application
- High frequency welded aluminium tubes
- Extruded/Cast tanks provide improved strength at reduced cost
Epsilon Heat Transfer Ltd is registered as a company in England and Wales
Company Registration No: 733 1056 | VAT Registration No: GB 111 034 584